They have booked me for an ultrasound on Jan 22nd - that puts me at 41 weeks and at that point they will evaluate the health of the baby & amount of amniotic fluid to decide if they can leave baby in or should take any action. I go to a maternity clinic that really likes to do things naturally so they will not induce unless they really need to for the sake of the baby which I am very happy about. I really prefer to NOT be induced, especially when an epidural is not an option for me (due to allergies). I'm not in a rush to have the baby, but I am pretty uncomfortable and am ready to move on and get this waiting game over! so hopefully I don't make it to the ultrasound...
I think my poor monster is confused: "mom, you have spent 8 months trying to keep me inside ...why all the sudden a rush to have me out??" ironic isn't it??
I was 43 weeks when Myles was born! I remeber that waiting game-I actually thought I was going to pregnant forever!! It was horrible waiting!! Thoughts are with you :) LOve you xxoo
ReplyDeleteOh, Dear TK!! I feel your pain in the uncomfortable department, and I'm only 32 weeks... I also am with you in the "ready to meet" department!! Hang in there; it will be over soon and will be worth the loooong wait!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Rachel G