Happy New Year everyone!! we are anxiously awaiting monster main's arrival but I did get a big high-five at midnight from dad when we made it to the January mark and he is now safe on the birthstone. haha! (for those that don't know, Stuart bought me a family ring for my 30th birthday and he thought it was very safe to put a January birthstone in for the baby...then I made him do some sweating in December!)
here are a few photos that we had taken just before Christmas
I'm going to add a little-shout out to my photographer here....we were really happy with our pics and his price is very reasonable because he comes to you to take the pictures, and you OWN your pictures after (so no worrying about choosing which ones you want, how many to print, etc).
http://www.chrisstutzcustomphoto.com/
You look absolutely darling, Tammy K! I'm so excited for you, and a little jealous, if truth must be told! I'm ready to bring the twins home, but, at the same time, need them to stay put for 6 more weeks... Congrats again, and I pray your New Year is blessed beyond measure.
ReplyDeleteLove,
RG
Beautiful pictures, you glow, T! I'm sure you cannot wait to get that baby out, and we can't wait to see him/her, but you do make a gorgeous pregnant lady!
ReplyDeleteThanks T! (sorry about being such a pest!LOL)
ReplyDeleteLooking like you are about to have a baby!!
Best wishes!!
sorry!! google not working!! forgot to type my name!LS
ReplyDeleteI figured it out when you said sorry about being a pest Lisa! :) hehe. and, yes...ready to have a baby!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWow... pretty soon! I'm only on my second trimester..still got a while, but I'm enjoying it. Can't wait to see pics of monster Main.. :0)
Wow you look amazing!! What great pics!!
ReplyDelete