Monday, January 25, 2010

Samuel Ricky Main is here!

we are sooooo thrilled to have our baby boy here! and we are typical proud new parents and think he is just the cutest. :)

Name: Samuel Ricky Main.
The first name is Stuart's grandpa on the Main side - this name wasn't even on our short-list of names but when he came out, Stuart said the first thing he thought was that he looked just like grandpa Sam so we knew that he had to be the fourth generation Samuel Main
After we picked the first name, we wanted the second name to be something from Tammy's family and we didn't even have to really discuss, we just said "Samuel Ricky" Definitely one proud grandpa to have a name-sake.
Born (date/time): Jan 23rd at 2:14am (shares a birthday with his great-grandpa Breuer!!)
Birth: not so good - might be an only child! haha
Weight: 8lbs 0oz
Height: 19 inches
I've been doing pics & emails for the last hour, so I'm going to cheat and see if this link works instead of posting pics right now - I think you have to copy and paste it into your web browser

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=197665&id=698385882&l=eca298c7d8


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tammy and Stu!!! He's absolutely adorable!! What a blessing... (I'm jealous!!)
    Much love and many prayers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tammy!!!! What a cutie!!! Youll forget the labor (they say... not true!!) but you forget the pain then are crazy enough to do it again 3 more times!! ALl the best!
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so beautiful T! So alerts too, like yea, here I am!!! Praying you have a speedy recovery! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you both... I got all teary eyed when I saw his middle name is Ricky and saw the pic of grandpa holding him... Wow, just wow. Did I tell you I'm happy for you?! HUGE HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little munchkin! He is adorable! Love to all Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time is always hard....prepares the way for the next ones though :) they are painfull but not near as bad as the first. Worth it though. He's beautiful! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tammy.. wow.. thanks for sharing pictures! He's so perfect looking... soo sweet! Hope YOU are feeling ok too? Congrats, congrats, congrats.

    ReplyDelete