Saturday, January 30, 2010

One week old

wow, I can't believe my little Sam is one week old and how in love I am. he is doing amazing and is a little porker, gaining about 100g / day and almost back at his birth weight. only pitfall is that he does like to eat about every 2 hours and a feeding/diaper change takes almost an hour so I only get an hour in between, but it's definitely worth it to have a happy baby!


Mom, I'm too tired to burp!!


Sam's first trip in his stroller - he LOVES going out.


Sam & Dad going out for an adventure (and to leave mom for a much needed nap!)


Happy Birthday to Grandpa Ricky!! All we had to get him was a card and some cuddle time...and he was in his glory. Such a proud grandpa and Sam just loves rocking with him.




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy every minute of it! They grow way to fast! Then before you know it... You'll want another one. LOL SE

    ReplyDelete