Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 4

Sam is 4 days old and we are getting the hang of things. we had a rough few days trying to figure each other out and him getting adjusted to his new world but today went really well. I foresee an adventure tonight as he slept most of the day (little monster - just like in the womb: sleepy time in the day and party time at night!)

Stuart & I are both still adjusting to the lack of sleep...considering all the "well-wishes" from parents that said "say goodbye to sleep", I would assume this is normal. :)

Sam's first adventure to the clinic yesterday - he LOVES his snow suit & car seat.

I came downstairs this morning to find Stuart & Sam sleeping on the couch:


Mom & Sam (mom finally feels OK to include herself in a pic!)

And Sam got his first bath at home today - he LOVED it. no screaming at all! definitely a Breuer trait. Stuart watched them bathe him at the hospital so he knew what to do (thank goodness), but we both laughed SO hard when we put Sam in the tub and the first thing he did was slip right down (luckily Stuart had a good grip). Babies in tubs are SLIPPERY! Sam didn't think anything of it.

4 comments:

  1. Sam is so beautiful, and he just looks so happy to be here!!! LOL! You look great, T! Such a sweet picture of Daddy and baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya for a healthy cute baby boy!! Quite a good size boy. Can't wait to meet him! You look great too! SE

    ReplyDelete
  3. TK- you look fantastic!! Such a cute boy, too!! You will never get a full, good night's rest again. There will always be something... Just thought I'd warn you!! Love, Rachel G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tammy Kay. You look amazing, and so natural with that little guy. I feel a little teary eyed, like a proud auntie or something. <3

    Much love... and huge congrats again!

    ReplyDelete