it snowed (AGAIN) here today ... so of course we tracked snow into the house when we came in...and of course, Sam was very interested in tasting it - all of it! :)
we have to hide the shoes Rach...he does enjoy eating them and while I didn't mind in the summer, not so much in the winter because of all the chemicals.
We have too many shoes to hide.... I didn't even think of all the chemicals that would be tracked in on the snow. I have a couple of pairs in the closet that I give the twins to chew on when they decide to chew shoes. Sounds weird, I know, but it keeps them from chewing the dirty ones. Fortunately, we don't have as much snow as you to track in. Now if I could just keep them from chewing the stroller wheels.....
thanks for the update- i check everyday!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetheart!!!
little monkey is SO active, it's very hard to get pictures of him now. he's growing fast and can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)
ReplyDeleteTastes better when it comes from the bottom of shoes!!! Cutie!!
ReplyDeletewe have to hide the shoes Rach...he does enjoy eating them and while I didn't mind in the summer, not so much in the winter because of all the chemicals.
ReplyDeleteWe have too many shoes to hide.... I didn't even think of all the chemicals that would be tracked in on the snow. I have a couple of pairs in the closet that I give the twins to chew on when they decide to chew shoes. Sounds weird, I know, but it keeps them from chewing the dirty ones. Fortunately, we don't have as much snow as you to track in. Now if I could just keep them from chewing the stroller wheels.....
ReplyDelete