Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Adventures with Mom

it was one of Mom's Fridays off today and Sam & I were determined to go on an adventure!! I was planning on going to the zoo, but when I checked the weather it was -32 with the windchill and that's just too cold so we had to change plans. Next plan was to go to the play area at the mall, but when we got to the mall at 1pm there was a 3 hour waiting list to get in. SO....I decided to take him to Toys R Us to explore and he had a BLAST! he was laughing and talking and walking everywhere looking at all the different toys. Such a good age because he's not old enough to want me to buy the toys! :) hehe.

In the morning, watching Waybaloo while eating toast

At Toys R Us. Look at all the bunnies to choose from!

and now the bears....

dancing around with the corn popper. He loved this thing but couldn't really figure out how to push it, so he would just pick it up and shake it.

And then on to the exercausers ...

And that was our fun friday adventure and it was time to go home for a nice long nap (for Sam...mom made supper) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment