New play zone! this is fun (anything new is fun for Sam)
Hey mom, look at me - I am playing!
Hee Hee Mom, don't kid yourself, I am going to find a way out of here ...

And sure enough, later that day ... again, sitting in playpen (gnawing on the sides of course because he gnaws on everything!)

And sure enough, later that day ... again, sitting in playpen (gnawing on the sides of course because he gnaws on everything!)
After this happened twice, needless to say we took the first layer out of the playpen! hopefully this buys me at least another month :) it's not as fun for Sam being way down there and not able to see everything (not to mention it's not as fun for mom reaching way down there to pick him up!) so we'll see how long the playpen lasts - so far the trick is LOTS of toys.
It is so sad the way they grow so fast, yet it is great too, because their personalities shine and it is so much fun with each new stage! He is so sweet, T, and you sound like you are so enjoying being a mom! Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteyes, I know what you mean Amy ... I love each new stage and yet I miss the previous stage too. he is such a good little guy, I love being a mom!
ReplyDelete