Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dad is home!!

This outfit was too cute not to post ... one of our friends loaned us a bag of clothes and they are so adorable! I love the hat although I must admit that it is pretty bad when it is so cold in Calgary that you can wear a hat in July! :(


and on a good note: dad is home!! he was in Whistler for 5 days and made it home last night at 11:30. When we went to bed we could hear Sam playing in his crib - very odd for him, he is usually sleeping. But I think Sam could sense that dad was home and that's why he was up so I told Stuart he could go get Sam and say hi. Sam was sooo excited, he was jumping all over the place! It was adorable. But Mom is hoping that was a one night thing! I don't need him hyper in the middle of the night. :)

1 comment: