I swaddle him and put him in the middle of his crib at night... his head was by the sheep's head and he was facing the other way. So he has managed to unswaddle himself AND turn himself around, AND move to the very edge of the crib - feet sticking out and all! but he's sound asleep. when he woke up, he had both feet sticking out the crib and he was trying to figure out how to move. If I hadn't picked him up, I'm sure he would have made it to the other side of the crib. :) my little monkey!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
The Monkey is Sleeping
Sam slept from 12-8:30 last night, wowzers!! But as you can see below, he clearly was not sleeping non-stop (he just did not cry and wake me up so I count that as sleeping!). I woke up at 8 and went to check on him and this is what I see: (pic is dark because I'm not dumb enough to use a flash when he's sleeping!)

I swaddle him and put him in the middle of his crib at night... his head was by the sheep's head and he was facing the other way. So he has managed to unswaddle himself AND turn himself around, AND move to the very edge of the crib - feet sticking out and all! but he's sound asleep. when he woke up, he had both feet sticking out the crib and he was trying to figure out how to move. If I hadn't picked him up, I'm sure he would have made it to the other side of the crib. :) my little monkey!
I swaddle him and put him in the middle of his crib at night... his head was by the sheep's head and he was facing the other way. So he has managed to unswaddle himself AND turn himself around, AND move to the very edge of the crib - feet sticking out and all! but he's sound asleep. when he woke up, he had both feet sticking out the crib and he was trying to figure out how to move. If I hadn't picked him up, I'm sure he would have made it to the other side of the crib. :) my little monkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment