Monday, September 12, 2011

Beaters start and Sam comes a-running!

We had friends over for a BBQ on Saturday night and I was making dessert - Sam is no dummy, he knows what baking with mom entails and comes running to "help" (actually he runs over and starts yelling "moorre, moorre" as soon as he hears the beaters)

seriously.... will we ever get a picture without a truck in hand?!


need to refill the beaters...

what can I say? at least he was happy! and speaking of happy: Sam can actually jump now and get both feet off the ground at the same time! that's not an easy feat...he used to "think" he was jumping and would do the hip-jump as we called it where he would basically just squat and then stand...! but now he does the full jump and it's sooo cute - he knows he is jumping and is so excited - we just have to watch him like a hawk because he wants to try it everywhere (even the tile floors! yikes).

And he moves up to the "toddler" daycare room at the end of this month. He has been transitioning and already spending time in there and he loves it. Today I dropped him off and then I didn't leave the room right away because I was looking around for his stuff from Friday and Sam looks at me and yells "BYE-BYE". Guess I was told!

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to change your blog name to "Toddler Main" instead of "Baby Main" (which how it still comes up in my RSS feed). hehe

    That's one incredibly cute child. <3

    I may not comment much, but I love reading all your updates. :)

    Rilla (aka April)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point Rilla! he is not a baby anymore, is he! boo

    ReplyDelete