One of my favorite things as a mom is living the simple moments through Sam's eyes and we did that today! Sam and I were on our way to do errands this afternoon and the car said +24 and I looked around at the beauty of the fall colors and turned the car around and drove to the park to play in the leaves. we had a blast running down hills and falling in the leaves, shuffling our feet in the leaves, throwing leaves at each other, crushing the leaves .....
we ended up staying a bit longer at the park than I planned. Mom was having so much fun with Sam and put her keys down in the leaves!! Then when we were ready to go - WHERE ARE MY KEYS??!! After the panic subsided, I realized there was no option but to find the keys (all I took with me was the keys and the camera) so I methodically started going through the leaves until I found them. luckily we stayed in one area and it only took a few minutes to find them.
falling in the leaves

throwing leaves at mom

running & shuffling the leaves with his feet


ps....I love my new camera!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment