We went to the waterslides on the one sunny day we had (the other days were all warm, but cloudy) - Sam LOVED them! he was a great water slider. and when he would get cold, we took him in the "hot tub" which was just warm water (full of kids - can't be too hot) and he would be so excited and yell "BAF, BAF" because it was about the same temperature as his baths.
On the drive home, we went to minature land for a stopover. it was NOT what I remembered it to be - kinda old and lame, really. So I asked my mom if we ever went there and she said "we went there once" then I asked Stuart's parents and they said "we went there once". haha! I think it's one of those places you go once - it's not nearly as fun as enchanted forest! But Sam did like the trains

We came home early Saturday morning and finished our trip as a "stay-cation". We went to the farmers market and petting zoo Saturday morning & Stanley Park/Elbow river Saturday afternoon. Sunday morning we went to the zoo and Sunday afternoon we went over to grandma & grandpa's and played in the new pool that they bought Sam (it was a BIG hit!)
Sam decided to skip his afternoon nap on Sunday so we were hanging out at the house & were planing to go to the wading pool. Grandma phoned and asked if we wanted to come over - I asked if she had the pool set up and she said yes, so I said "OK, we're on our way". She didn't realize I meant that literally and wasn't quite prepared when we were there 15 minutes later. :) Sam loves playing outside and he especially loved his pool - he spent the whole afternoon just going in and out of the pool and playing in the yard ... and it sure beat going to the wading pool because I didn't have to worry about him wandering off and we had grandma & grandpa to watch him so mom got to lounge :)
No comments:
Post a Comment