Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14

Sam was back at daycare today and I am really busy at work so don't have time to check the webcam very often but when I had a chance today, I saw that Sam was sitting in the highchair and his bear was on the floor ... then his teacher goes and picks it up and puts it away ..... then Sam's mouth is wide open: I don't need volume to know that he was not very happy! :) But he had a fun day with his trucks and animals and saw geese swimming in the pond.


YEE-HAW! Happy Stampede. checking out mom's cowboy hat, in the morning

let's go for a walk mom, I'm putting my seatbelt on

When we came home, they were demolishing a house behind our place so we went to watch the tractor ... Sam was fascinated - for a couple minutes, then he wanted to run!

Playing in the yard with our neighbor, Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment