Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to work

Mom's maternity leave is over and she is back to work! BOO. But Sam went for half day at daycare on Tuesday and LOVED it. Today he wasn't quite as happy - he's figuring out that when we drop him off, we are leaving. When I picked him up today, he was soooo clingy and cried a storm when I put him down to get his coat. But I hear that it will take a few days for him to adjust.


We will still keep the blog up to date but there definitely won't be as many updates.

here's a pic from tonight - thanks to all the grandparents spoiling Sam at Christmas, I am constantly stepping on blocks or lego!



1 comment:

  1. Boo to you going back to work!! Loved to see updated pictures! Like I blog all the time and I`m home. Not.. LOL.

    Will enjoy the updates I can get!

    Sara E

    ReplyDelete