We play flag football on Mondays and if it is nice out, Sam comes with us to the games. So I figured I better dress him appropriately on Monday. We went out to eat before the game and Rider fans were coming up to our table commenting on his outfit! He had fun at the game with our team and all that fresh air wore him out: he slept 9 hours Mon night!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Football
Hi Grandpa! this one is for you...
We play flag football on Mondays and if it is nice out, Sam comes with us to the games. So I figured I better dress him appropriately on Monday. We went out to eat before the game and Rider fans were coming up to our table commenting on his outfit! He had fun at the game with our team and all that fresh air wore him out: he slept 9 hours Mon night!
We play flag football on Mondays and if it is nice out, Sam comes with us to the games. So I figured I better dress him appropriately on Monday. We went out to eat before the game and Rider fans were coming up to our table commenting on his outfit! He had fun at the game with our team and all that fresh air wore him out: he slept 9 hours Mon night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!! Thanks for the pic. Can't wait to see you all this weekend
ReplyDeletegrandpa snad