Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st Mothers Day!

I had a wonderful 1st mother's day - my boys were so good to me, I am the luckiest mom in the world! :)

Sam started with the perfect present - SLEEP! He slept 9 hours on Friday night & 7.5 hours on Saturday night with a 3 hour nap on Sunday morning. Once he woke up at 10, the boys made me breakfast (not in bed, crumbs in bed would mean a load of laundry for mom!) - it was sooo yummy. We had Panetonne bread pudding, fresh fruit, whip cream, bacon & coffee. Then after breakfast, I opened my present which was painting supplies to paint Sam's hands & feet on canvas. We made a HUGE mess but had tons of fun and I have a great keepsake now. After the painting party, we all cleaned up and had a couple lazy hours and then went to my aunt & uncles for turkey dinner. Turkey is my favorite and it did not dissapoint, it was delish! When we got home, we skyped Stuart's parents and then we had a little play time and Sam was in his crib at 9:30.


Yummy breakfast!

My present...a painting party. We got paint everywhere!! good thing it was water soluable

oh ya, and good thing it was non-toxic...even had a blue tongue!

Mom & Sam & the finished product - turned out fantastic and was fun to make too

All good things must come to an end...bath time!

Dad...seriously?! (I had to throw this one in, it was too cute!)

All the pics on facebook:

1 comment:

  1. What amazing memories you would have if you did this every year! Create your own tradition! Love you! -RG

    ReplyDelete