...his arms are too short to reach the toys too! poor guy
Okay mom, I'm over-stimulated...please take me out.

The Jumparoo is really for kids about 4-5 months so I'm about 2 months early, hence why it doesn't quite fit (he's not really that short, haha). I put some books under his feet so he could jump but he still hasn't quite figured out jumping. It's funny too because every time it moves, it plays music and lights up but Sam can't figure out the connection. But I don't think it's going to take him long to figure it out - he's a smart cookie! And I'm excited because it's going to be perfect for summer: I'll be in the lounge chair outside and Sam will be in the jumparoo! And of course we'll both be in the shade protecting our fair-skinned red-hair complexion. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment