Monday, April 26, 2010

3 months old!

wow, I can't believe my little guy is 3 months old already. He is such a character and really fun. We are lucky he is such a happy baby!

This weekend mom & dad went on a date on Saturday night and Sam stayed with grandma & grandpa. he loves staying with them because he's the center of attention there and they don't try to juggle chores with sam-time! :) On Sunday we went to a birthday party and Sam had a great time being passed around...the good news for mom: all this activity wore him out! Last night around 7:30 he was looking drowsy so I thought he would have one of his power-naps and put him in his swing....had to get him up at 10p to go to bed which he wasn't too happy with! But he ate and went to sleep and next time he woke up was 5am! yes, 5am! he usually wakes up around 3 hours so 7 was a real treat. I'll take it any time Sam. :)


Here are pictures from the 23rd (his 3 month birthday)

Look at me - I'm so big!

Wait, what are you doing??

practicing for the dentist...

Oh yes, I'm a happy guy!

1 comment:

  1. Three months and getting bigger in every picture I see!! So much fun, eh! Sara E

    ReplyDelete