Sunday, March 28, 2010

bumbo chair!

I bought my first item off Kijiji...a bumbo chair for Sam (and it's in great shape and was 50% off what I would have paid new). I love it and am convincing Sam that he will love it too! I foresee it getting alot of use since we like to cart him around everywhere and he likes be in the same room visiting with us.

At first when we put him in it, he was looking at us with a sense of panic...you could read the "help me" in his eyes. But then we were able to convince him that it was fun to be a big boy and ever since he has been good when we put him in it.



3 comments:

  1. yikes...as cute & convenient as the bumbo is, apparently it can only go on the floor or on a chair where he can't tip over. I just got an article about it...guess that's what the big warning label on the back is for! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUMBOS R THE BEST!!!! Have used it for all my girls. Sky currently loves it and so do I!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I'd do without the Bumbo; did you get an attachment tray as well?

    When can Minay and I visit little Sam and you apres Easter? We are back from holiday and have gotten rid of our colds now. Email me when you have a chance.

    Can't wait to see you both!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete