yesterday I took him to my massage...he always sleeps between 1-2 and he likes his stroller. I was worried when I got there and his eyes were wide open. Sure enough: no sleep for Sam and he did not want to be in his stroller! it was a modified massage in the end, and Sam will be staying with grandpa next time mommy goes to get pampered!
This morning he had a major poop explosion (seriously, I have never seen so much poop, it filled his diaper and poured out and filled his shirt) so we had an emergency bath and load of laundry in. All before I even got my coffee!! The funny thing was that he was pretty happy about it all. See...he's a little monkey! (cute monkey though)
not sure if you took that picture before or after the poop, but he sure looks like 'how do you like that?" Super cute and so mischievious!!!
ReplyDeleteSnad
picture was from last night...before the poop...but he probably knew he was going to save it up for this morning!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely very mischievous...but every one says he is 100% Main! :)
Love the grin!! Too cute!! SE
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Tammy. He is getting cuter and cuter! And you dress him so cute too!
ReplyDelete