we had a wonderful Christmas (spoiled as always) and got to spend lots of time with family which is what it is all about!! I was happy that there was no baby arrival too! I must admit, I was pretty nervous about the drive to Medicine Hat - the week before the dr told me that baby was in position and could come anywhere from 1 day to 1 month....then on the 24th I was feeling a LOT of pressure and was very uncomfortable that day, but we were so excited about seeing his family for xmas that we decided it was worth the risk. we were prepared: had my medical records, hospital bag, baby bag & the car seat. it was a good test for how much extra stuff you have to carry with a baby!
I posted pics on facebook for anyone looking for pics (sorry, but too much work to post on FB & Blogger).
now I have to get my house organized & back to normal....not quite nesting, don't get excited...just christmas cleanup! :)
Well for those of us who dont have facebook...:o(((((( (sad we cant see pics...not sad we dont have facebook)...we want to see the big belly!!! PLEASE!!!!!!LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'll get a new years pic up... just for you! :)
ReplyDeletebut what if u have the baby by then??? my mom always said..never put off for tomorrow what you can do today! ;o) just teasing...cant wait!THANKS SO MUCH!!!
ReplyDeletethen you will get baby pics....trust me, that is way more exciting than belly pics! ;)
ReplyDelete