Saturday, November 14, 2009

31 weeks

I can't believe that I'm already 31 weeks pregnant...the countdown is in the single digits!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. it's going by way too fast :) although at the same time, I am really looking forward to meeting our little monster

we picked up our stroller today - I just love it!! here's my belly with the new stroller

we also painted the baby's room this week (I will admit, I have been on a rampage trying to get ready for this baby, must be the nesting instinct). I haven't gotten a full picture of the room but here is the color with the crib bedding ... the walls are perfect. I still need to hang up pictures & finish the curtains but I'm really happy with the room. baby will love it too (OR ELSE! haha)

and Daddy is getting ready at his soon-to-be-permanent-station: the change pad! :)
The curtains aren't made yet, just some material hanging up but you get the idea on colors

4 comments:

  1. You look too cute and so does the babies room! It's so sweet having a picture of Stu dressing a teddy bear!!LOL Savour these moments and freely enjoy the excitement while it's there!! As like everything else, in time, we end up losing it somewhere along the way :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! You and tha baby stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the jungle theme!!!!! Baby Tarzan Main! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, I love the pictures of you guys.
    The room is so cute!
    Jolene just had a little boy today. We are so in love!!

    ReplyDelete