For new readers, here is the short & sweet story:
Baby Main (sex is unknown) is due January 16th. I am now 31 weeks pregnant (and you can see belly pics in the next post). I have had a fantastic pregnancy so far and other than exhaustion, I have been really lucky that I have not been sick at all! Baby is very healthy and moves A LOT. Mom says baby moves too much but doctor says that is not possible. I have dubbed this little one "monster" because it is so active and of course thinks bed time is play time! so he/she is my little monster.
We did not find out the sex of the baby: we will find out in January I guess. But I really think it's a boy. I've thought all along that it's a boy. The chinese gender calendar says it is a girl but I took an old wives tale quiz and got 80% likely to be a boy. anyone else have guesses??!
I dreamt it was a girl... Just sayin'... LOL Then again, I dreamt that Micah was a girl too... so my dreams aren't known to be reliable. haha
ReplyDelete