Harold Breuer: January 23, 1924 - December 7, 2010


I took Sam to the hospital to see grandpa on Friday, December 3rd. It was the last day that grandpa was coherent and Sam had big smiles and he had a blast crawling all over the hospital bed with no respect for the frail man laying under those covers. He kept trying to crawl "over" grandpa and poor grandpa would let out this little moan (Sam is no light man). I spent most of the visit running from one side of the bed to the other to get Sam and Grandpa said "he is a wild child!" and I said "you got that right grandpa, he takes all my energy". I'm so glad that we got to go visit him and later that night he told other visitors all about our visit and how much he enjoyed it. :)
We will miss you grandpa but Sam is a lucky man to have gotten to meet you and share his birthday with you.
Tammy it is so sad to hear of your Granpa's passing. My heart and prayers are with you. It is so wonderful to have those good memories to cherish and recall. Love you lots.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! How special that your son shares his birthday! Prayers for strength!
ReplyDeleteLisa S