Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welfare Baby

my poor Sam....no clothes....welfare baby?? nope! unprepared first time mom.


we went out to Ikea and he decided to poop in his car seat. So being the good mother that I am, I immediately took him to the change room to get him out of the diaper before it started spreading. too late! clothes were covered and had to come off. but to my dismay, I had only 1 diaper (thank goodness I had it), no spare clothes/t-shirts, no cloths, no wipes! I had to clean him up with the paper towel in the bathroom (he wasn't too pleased) and he got to go shopping with no clothes.

as you can see, no harm done!


ps....apparently my paper towel clean job wasn't that great! check out the foot ;)

2 comments:

  1. He looks very happy to be naked!! Don't feel bad- I've done that more than once myself. I finally learned to keep diapers and wipes in the car. The diapers were usually a size or two too small and the wipes were dry, buy, hey, at least they were there!!!
    And, what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I have so been there more than once...so annoying for mom since we beat ourselves up for not bringing everything we need!

    ReplyDelete