Wow. I think you have a good sized baby in there...you look great! Soon!!!
Too much Christmas baking!! LOL Love it! SE
Wow, Girl, you look fantastic! Wish I looked that good.... Merry Christmas!! Rachel G
awww Rach, you crack me up.... you look fantastic! you are smaller than me and carrying 2. :) Merry Christmas to you & your family too
Waiting for more pics of the 37 or 38 weeks!! Take care and best of luck with the birthing!
Wow. I think you have a good sized baby in there...you look great! Soon!!!
ReplyDeleteToo much Christmas baking!! LOL Love it! SE
ReplyDeleteWow, Girl, you look fantastic! Wish I looked that good.... Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteRachel G
awww Rach, you crack me up.... you look fantastic! you are smaller than me and carrying 2. :) Merry Christmas to you & your family too
ReplyDeleteWaiting for more pics of the 37 or 38 weeks!! Take care and best of luck with the birthing!
ReplyDelete